Wednesday, March 18, 2009

An Exception

This blog is supposed to focus on videos of musicians performing music composed by Astor Piazzolla but as those who glance at my Piazzolla on Video website know, about 30% of the Piazzolla videos on YouTube are photo montages of cats, dogs, people or places set to Piazzolla's music. My rule is to ignore those videos on this blog. But, I am going to make an exception for this one posted by Patriczia from Argentina. It uses the art of Antonio Berni, an Argentine artist with a distinct style, and some simple but clever animation done by Patriczia to create a bilingual children's book. The music is Adios nonino. I think my grandson will enjoy it - I hope you do to.

If the video does not appear below, click here.



To learn more about Piazzolla videos, visit the Piazzolla Video site.

No comments:

Post a Comment